Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wounded Warrior Lies

An accusation was made in the comments of another post that Paul Sontag told at least one model that he was shooting a calendar for the Wounded Warrior Project. I reached out to the model, Kassandra Krasnow, to find out if the accusation was ture, and to get her story. This is what she has to say.


My name is Kassandra Krasnow, a fellow model for Paul Sontag with Spartan Photography. While working at Tilted Kilt he had approached me multiple times to do a photo shoot with him however I was very skeptical about the situation.

He eventually had brought up that there would be a shoot for the Wounded Warrior Project calendar. For the cause I was more than willing to do the shoot, especially after receiving FAKE EMAILS (being unaware at the time) using not only something that shouldn’t be taken for granted as well as using someone else’s name in the emails as shown below.

LUCKILY I had my boyfriend at the time come with me to the shoot due to the fact I wasn’t informed where the shoot would be.. He happened to do the shoot in the middle of nowhere indicating I had no cell phone service (if needed).

After the shoot a little over a year ago, he had sent me about 4 of the photos within that week and said that the calendar would be out about ten months ago. However I saw him twice after we did the photo shoot.. I was still unaware that there wasn’t a calendar and it was a scam up until the day of releasing it.

I then asked and begged for a copy of my contract to take legal action and still have yet to hear from the douche bag.

I HAVE NOT HEARD ONE POSITIVE THING ABOUT THIS ASSHOLE AND HOPE HE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES!!!!!! I also hope anybody even thinking about doing a shoot with him chooses not to.

This is the email Paul "forwarded" to Kassandra about the calendar:
From: Paul Sonntag spartanphotographyga@gmail.com
Date: September 16, 2014 at 5:40:01 PM PDT
To: [redacted]
Subject: calendar

Hello Mr. Sontag, my name is Danny Nova with the Wounded Warrior Project. We are putting together our 2015 calendar and your name came up for a replacement for one of our photographers that shut down his business. We only use 12 models and 2 photos per model will be printed. If you are interested I would like to talk to you about what we are looking for. We sold over 60,000 calendars last year and was able to pay the models $.50 for each sold. We are looking to do the same for this run. I have seen your work and have been impressed. We can talk about your pay for each of the one printed. We are a nonprofit organization so pay has to remain per unit.
Send me your contact info if you are interested in this offer.
Danny.


Kassandra sent me the "forwarded" email. There were no email headers showing the original sender's information. It appears that he made it up and sent it to who knows how many models to make his BS pitch.

Kassandra got suspicious and sent an email to the Wounded Warriors Project. This was their response:
Unfortunately, the "pretty girl calendar" scam is not listed on the WWP scam information page. It should be.

For what it is worth, there are Wounded Warrior Project calendars available - none of them feature pretty girls in bikinis.

Danny Nova is a musician in Nashville, TN. A Google search of "Danny Nova" + "Wounded Warrior Project" comes up two completely unrelated searches..

2 comments:

  1. Great job on getting the word out about this idiot! Its bad enough he used my daughter for God knows what but to disrespect the WWP is a whole different level of a POS person! These men and women put their lives on the line every day so this idiot can scam beautiful girls?? I THINK NOT MR SONTAG! Karma will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Sontag's definitely a filthy predator. unfortunately for him, it appears he has caught attention to enough people that the word is spreading and his world is only going to be more difficult. Karma is a real bitch!

      Delete

All comments are screened and moderated. We welcome Paul Sontag's rebuttal to the numerous examples we have uncovered and document.